Looking for a way to jump start your mindfulness practice or gain instruction from a variety of teachers? Check out these free audio resources provided by Mindful.org. They offer breath meditations by Diana Winston, Susan Kaiser Greenland, and Jon Kabat-Zinn.
They also share the following list of other websites that offer guided meditations free of charge:
- Free guided meditations from UCLA
- UCSD Center for Mindfulness
- Basic meditation with Tara Brach
- Contemplative Mind in Society
- Insight Meditation Society
To these we can add:
- Dharmaseed – a vast collection of talks from teachers in the vipassana/insight tradition. Includes many good body scan and basic mindfulness meditations, and teachings on the Four Foundations: mindfulness of body, feeling, mind, and phenomena and Four Immeasurables: loving kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, and equanimity.
If you’re looking to become trained as a mindfulness teacher qualified to guide meditations yourself, consider our 300-hr Mindfulness Teacher Training program.